[Gluster-users] gverify.sh purpose

mabi mabi at protonmail.ch
Mon Aug 21 09:46:07 UTC 2017

Thanks Saravana for your quick answer. I was wondering because I have an issue where on my master geo-rep cluster I run a self-compiled version of GlusterFS from git and on my slave geo-replication node I run an official version. As such the versions do not match and the gverify.sh script fails. I have posted a mail in the gluster-devel mailing list yesterday as I think this has more to do with compilation.