[Gluster-users] How to delete geo-replication session?

mabi mabi at protonmail.ch
Tue Aug 1 10:15:11 UTC 2017

Hi,
I would like to delete a geo-replication session on my GluterFS 3.8.11 replicat 2 volume in order to re-create it. Unfortunately the "delete" command does not work as you can see below:
$ sudo gluster volume geo-replication myvolume gfs1geo.domain.tld::myvolume-geo delete
Staging failed on arbiternode.domain.tld. Error: Geo-replication session between myvolume and arbiternode.domain.tld::myvolume-geo does not exist.
geo-replication command failed
I also tried with "force" but no luck here either:
$ sudo gluster volume geo-replication myvolume gfs1geo.domain.tld::myvolume-geo delete force
Usage: volume geo-replication [<VOLNAME>] [<SLAVE-URL>] {create [[ssh-port n] [[no-verify]|[push-pem]]] [force]|start [force]|stop [force]|pause [force]|resume [force]|config|status [detail]|delete [reset-sync-time]} [options...]
So how can I delete my geo-replication session manually?
Mind that I do not want to reset-sync-time, I would like to delete it and re-create it so that it continues to geo replicate where it left from.
Thanks,
M.