[Gluster-users] Add single server

Gandalf Corvotempesta gandalf.corvotempesta at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 07:09:10 UTC 2017

I'm not acting like a customer, but having lost a whole cluster twice for
the same reason (hopefully they was test cluster with no valuable data only
because I'm still waiting for an hardware part that has still to arrive)
I'm a little bit angry.

The commercial solution isn't a solution because this bug is present even
there.

I haven't put my company data on this cluster only because the HBA I would
like to use isn't delivered to my address and I'm waiting for it and for a
shorter rack rails

So I was a little but luck. If I has all the hardware part, probably i
would be firesd after causing data loss by using a software marked as stable

Is known that this feature is causing data loss and there is no evidence or
no warning in official docs.