[Gluster-users] Minio as object storage

Gandalf Corvotempesta gandalf.corvotempesta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 08:07:00 UTC 2016

> But gluster-swift isn't so. The distribution and replication
> functionality of Swift is suppressed and delegated to gluster.
> gluster-swift is front-end which processes and converts all
> incoming object requests into filesystem operations that
> gluster can work with. That's all it does.

is this quick start guide correct ?
https://github.com/gluster/gluster-swift/blob/master/doc/markdown/quick_start_guide.md

What does it mean "NOTE: In Gluster-Swift, accounts must be GlusterFS
volumes." ?
I have to create one gluster volume for each swift account ?
If I would like to have 10 users, I have to create 10 gluster volumes ?