[Gluster-users] Un-delete a file

Kevin Lemonnier lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Tue Sep 6 13:27:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

During last night's problems we ended up having to delete the VM's disks
and re-creating them from scratch, then import the datas from the backups.
I don't think so but just to be sure, is there a way to recover those deleted
files ? We had to remove them because we don't have much space on this volume,
but for one of the VM we'd need to recover that disk, see if we may be able
to extract some data from it with some time.

--
Kevin Lemonnier
PGP Fingerprint : 89A5 2283 04A0 E6E9 0111