[Gluster-users] yum errors

Dj Merrill gluster at deej.net
Mon Sep 5 15:56:42 UTC 2016

A few days ago we started getting errors from the Gluster yum repo:

http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.7/LATEST/EPEL.repo/epel-7/x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found

Looking into this we found a readme file in that directory indicating:

RPMs for RHEL, CentOS, and other RHEL Clones are available from the
CentOS Storage SIG.

See
  https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage

Apparently I missed an announcement that the repo location was changing,
so I'm playing catch-up at the moment.

Following down through the docs on that link, I find the Centos Storage
SIG repo has 3.7.13, and the Storage testing repo has 3.7.15.

What is a typical timeframe for releases to transition from the testing
repo to the normal repo?

Will this be the standard repo location going forth, replacing the repo
on download.gluster.org?

Thanks,

-Dj