[Gluster-users] ZFS, ZIL and ARC

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sun Oct 30 15:54:31 UTC 2016

On Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 11:42:26PM +1000, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> On 30/10/2016 11:38 PM, Gandalf Corvotempesta wrote:
> >
> > Currently i don't have any VM. I've just transferred my work maildir
> > (about 80GB) to test a webmail and dovecot server through gluster mount
> >
> > Even by creating and reading huge test files i don't see any usage
> >

> Whats your zfs primary and secondary cache set to?
>
> The zfs list might be more help here

Whatever you find out on ZFS tuning and troubleshooting in relation to
Gluster, it is much appreciated if you can provide additions and
corrections to the docs.
  http://gluster.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Administrator%20Guide/Gluster%20On%20ZFS/

And this is the .md file that is used to generate the web page:
  https://github.com/gluster/glusterdocs/blob/master/Administrator%20Guide/Gluster%20On%20ZFS.md

Thanks,
Niels