[Gluster-users] Gfapi memleaks, all versions

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Thu Oct 27 06:53:00 UTC 2016

+Prasanna

Prasanna changed qemu code to reuse the glfs object for adding multiple
disks from same volume using refcounting. So the memory usage went down
from 2GB to 200MB in the case he targetted. Wondering if the same can be
done for this case too.

Prasanna could you let us know if we can use refcounting even in this case.

Pranith