[Gluster-users] GoGFAPI - Go bindings to libgfapi - Now under a Gluster project

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 09:29:42 UTC 2016

Hi All,

The GoGFAPI Go package is now a Gluster project [1]!

I'd created the github.com/kshlm/gogfapi/gfapi package over 3 years
ago, as a learning project to learn Go.
Since then, the project has been moving slowly, and found some users
and contributors. There are still TODOs left to be done[2], issues to
be fixed [3] and the package also needs to be updated to support the
newer APIs introduced into libgfapi since then.

With this move to being a Gluster project, I hope to revive activity
around this project and actually get it to completion and a production
ready state. So please go ahead and use the package, test it, file
issues, pick up TODOs/Issues to fix, write tests etc. Any sort
contribution is welcome.

Let's try to make this package better together.

Cheers!
~kaushal

[1]: https://github.com/gluster/gogfapi
[2]: https://github.com/gluster/gogfapi/blob/master/TODO.md