[Gluster-users] [URGENT] Add-bricks to a volume corrupted the files

Gandalf Corvotempesta gandalf.corvotempesta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 07:20:42 UTC 2016

Il 14 ott 2016 17:37, "David Gossage" <dgossage at carouselchecks.com> ha
scritto:

> Sorry to resurrect an old email but did any resolution occur for this or
a cause found?  I just see this as a potential task I may need to also run
through some day and if their are pitfalls to watch for would be good to
know.

I think that the issue wrote in these emails must be addressed in some way.
It's really bad that adding bricks to a cluster lead to data corruption as
adding bricks is a standard administration task

I hope that the issue will be detected and fixed asap.