[Gluster-users] [URGENT] Add-bricks to a volume corrupted the files

Kevin Lemonnier lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Mon Oct 17 06:46:02 UTC 2016

>    I see that network.ping-timeout on your setup is 15 seconds andA  that's
>    too low. Could you reconfigure that to 30 seconds?

Yes, I can. I set it to 15 to be sure no browser would timeout when trying to load
a website on a frozen VM during the timeout, 15 seemed pretty good since it just
feels like the website was a bit slow, which happens. I guess 30 should still work,
do you think 15 could cause problems ? We've had that on our clusters for a few months
already without noticing anything. The heals are totally transparent now so I figured
I don't really mind if it heals everytime there is a little lag ..

--
Kevin Lemonnier
PGP Fingerprint : 89A5 2283 04A0 E6E9 0111