[Gluster-users] [URGENT] Add-bricks to a volume corrupted the files

David Gossage dgossage at carouselchecks.com
Fri Oct 14 15:37:03 UTC 2016

Sorry to resurrect an old email but did any resolution occur for this or a
cause found?  I just see this as a potential task I may need to also run
through some day and if their are pitfalls to watch for would be good to
know.

*David Gossage*
*Carousel Checks Inc. | System Administrator*
*Office* 708.613.2284