[Gluster-users] root-squash permission denied on rename

Laurent Bardi Laurent.Bardi at ipbs.fr
Tue Oct 4 12:38:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

i ve got same problem here with debian jessie up to date and last
version (gluster 3.8.4-1)

One possible Hack : force "other" with right "x" ( chmod -R o+x ; and
play with setfacl o:x).

Now for me it works.
The only trick is that anybody can cd to a directory they already know
without having any right... nevertheless  they can read/write to it!

If you want me to explain more contact me.