[Gluster-users] Convert from replication to EC

Ashish Pandey aspandey at redhat.com
Tue Nov 29 08:28:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

No, we can not convert replica volume to EC volume.
You can always create a new EC volume and copy all the data. I don't think this feature will serve any purpose.
However, I would suggest you to explore "tier" volume which can have both replica and EC volume as
hot and cold tier. May be this is close to your requirement.

---
Ashish