[Gluster-users] How to enable shared_storage?

Alexandr Porunov alexandr.porunov at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 10:43:12 UTC 2016

It still doesn't work..

I have created that dir:
# mkdir -p /var/run/gluster/shared_storage

and then:
# mount -t glusterfs 127.0.0.1:gluster_shared_storage
/var/run/gluster/shared_storage
Mount failed. Please check the log file for more details.

Where to find a proper file to read logs? Because "/var/log/glusterfs/" has
a lot of log files.

Sincerely,
Alexandr