[Gluster-users] 回复: How to distributed with a folder

李立 dylan-lili at foxmail.com
Thu Nov 17 08:29:33 UTC 2016

Thanks for your reply ! I have many data folders such as data1,data2... and this data folders contains some files. The data will be disable if one files missed. I use distributed volume storage the data folders and the files of data folder is distributed to all bricks. The all data folders will be disable if   one brick down. I think out the distributed replica volume,but disk utilization is  less than 50% whth replica volume.I can put up with some data missing ,but I cann't tolerate all data being disable. So,I want the data folder storage just one brick,so that ,if one brick down , it has some data folder disable in this brick and other data is well.

Thanks,
LiLi