[Gluster-users] 3.7.16 with sharding corrupts VMDK files when adding and removing bricks

Gandalf Corvotempesta gandalf.corvotempesta at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 15:29:59 UTC 2016

Il 12 nov 2016 16:13, "David Gossage" <dgossage at carouselchecks.com> ha
scritto:

> also maybe a code monkey to sit at my keyboard and screech at me whenever
I type sudo so I pay attention to what I am about to do.

Obviously yes, but for destructive operation a confirm should always asked
almost every software does it.

In example,  with mdadm you can't remove a disk from the array without
failing it first. This is a sort of confirm.

Many other operation require a double confirm by the user