[Gluster-users] Automation of single server addition to replica

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Wed Nov 9 00:23:15 UTC 2016

Replicas are defined in the order bricks are listed in the volume create
command. So gluster volume create myvol replica 2 server1:/data/brick1
server2:/data/brick1 server3:/data/brick1 server4:/data/brick1 will
replicate between server1 and server2 and replicate between server3 and
server4.

See also
https://joejulian.name/blog/how-to-expand-glusterfs-replicated-clusters-by-one-server/