[Gluster-users] VM disks corruption on 3.7.11

Krutika Dhananjay kdhananj at redhat.com
Wed May 25 09:18:27 UTC 2016

Also, it seems Lindsay knows a way to get the gluster client logs when
using proxmox and libgfapi.
Would it be possible for you to get that sorted with Lindsay's help before
recreating this issue next time
and share the glusterfs client logs from all the nodes when you do hit the
issue?
It is critical for some of the debugging we do. :)

-Krutika