[Gluster-users] VM disks corruption on 3.7.11

Kevin Lemonnier lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Wed May 25 09:18:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

Not that I know of, no. Doesn't look like the bricks have trouble
communication, but is there a simple way to check that in glusterFS,
some sort of brick uptime ? Who knows, maybe the bricks are flickering
and I don't notice, that's entirely possible.

As mentionned, the problem occurs on it's own. I can trigger it faster
by using the disk a lot (doing database import) but it occured this night
for example and I wasn't using the machine at all. I googled a bit and I
found quite a lot of thread on the proxmox forum about this but for older
versions of glusterFS.

I am using qcow2 usually, just tried with raw and same problem. I just mounted
the volume with NFS, and I'm currently moving the disk on it to see if the
problem is libgfapi only or if it happens too with NFS.