[Gluster-users] Brick not seen - urgent

Kevin Lemonnier lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Mon May 23 17:05:56 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 04:06:06PM +0100, Anant wrote:
>    Have you tried to stop all services of gluster ??  Like - glusterd ,
>    glusterfsd

/etc/init.d/gluster-server is the only thing I have. But anyway when I stop it
I can see the brick process is still up, so that's clearly the problem. I'll
try to kill it at night, for now the other two nodes are running fine and I just
can't afford to freez all the VM for the hour it'll take to heal right now.

--
Kevin Lemonnier
PGP Fingerprint : 89A5 2283 04A0 E6E9 0111