[Gluster-users] Show and Tell sessions for Gluster 4.0

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Mon May 9 06:25:36 UTC 2016

In the view of keeping the visibility of the work completed vs work in
progress and getting some fruitful feedback from the community we are
thinking of having a hangout/bluejeans session for 30-45 minutes once in
every month. The sessions will be concentrating on discussing the work
done over the last month and demoing few pieces of Gluster 4.0 projects
and what's the expectation for the coming month(s).

There are couple of options we have w.r.t scheduling these sessions.

1. We use the weekly community meeting slot once in a month
or 2. Have a dedicated separate slot (probably @ 12:00 UTC, last
Thursday of each month)

I'd request you to vote for any of these two and based on that we can
move forward.

Thanks,
Atin