[Gluster-users] how to detach the peer off line, which carries data

袁仲 yzlyourself at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:00:06 UTC 2016

I am sorry that I get you misunderstanding.
Actually I can stop the volume and even delete it. What I really want to
express is that  the volume does not allow to be stopped and deleted as
some virtual machines running on it.
In the case above, P1 has crashed and I have to reinstall the system for
P1, so P1 lost the all the information about the volume and other peers
mentioned above. When P1 comes back, I want to probe it to the cluster
P2/P3 belongs to, and recover brick b1 and b2. So, what should I do?

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 11:04 PM, Atin Mukherjee <atin.mukherjee83 at gmail.com