[Gluster-users] Peer probe succeeded, but "not in 'Peer in Cluster' state"

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at azariah.com
Wed Mar 23 04:10:47 UTC 2016

On Tuesday, March 22, 2016 23:47:05 Russell Purinton wrote:
> The routing table looks normal.   That 3rd statement that Pawan mentioned is
> just a normal default gateway.   Nothing wrong there.
>
> I suspect the issue is at the virtual network layer…  <forward
> mode='route’/>  seems suspect.
>
> http://serverfault.com/questions/270931/routing-networking-on-kvm
> <http://serverfault.com/questions/270931/routing-networking-on-kvm>
>
> I think you’d want to setup Bridge mode interfaces.

Yeah, I think it is something in the network layer.  However, it worked fine
when the KVM config was using NAT. A bridged interface requires linking up with
a physical interface on the host machine, and I can't do that on the machine
I'm on at the moment.

Really not sure what's going on here. I wish there was a way for two 'nat'
type virbr networks to talk to each other, I wouldn't need the 'route' type.

Joshua J. Kugler - Fairbanks, Alaska
Azariah Enterprises - Programming and Website Design
joshua at azariah.com - Jabber: pedahzur at gmail.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A