[Gluster-users] nfs-ganesha volume null errors
wongmlb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 22:36:41 UTC 2016
Running CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511, glusterfs 3.7.8
1) Ensured the connectivity between gluster nodes by using PING
2) Disabled NetworkManager (Loaded: loaded
3) Gluster 'gluster_shared_storage' is created by using (gluster volume set
all cluster.enable-shared-storage enable), and are all mounted under
/run/gluster/shared_storage, and nfs-ganesha directory is also created
after the feature being enabled
4) Emtpy out /etc/ganesha/ganesha.conf (have tested ganesha running as a
stand-alone NFS server)
5) Installed pacemaker, corosync, and resource-agents
6) Reset 'hacluster' system-user password to be the same:
# pcs cluster auth -u hacluster mlw-fusion1 mlw-fusion2 mlw-fusion3
7) IPv6 is enabled - (IPV6INIT=yes in
8) Started pcsd, and corosync
9) Created /var/lib/glusterd/nfs/secret.pem, and transfer to the other 2
# ssh -i secret.pem root at mlw-fusion3 "echo helloworld"
9) Transfer the following ganesha-ha.conf to the other nodes in the
cluster, but change the HA_VOL_SERVER value accordingly to mlw-fusion2, and
Question 1) As i am new to nfs-ganesha, pacemaker, corosync, i was mostly
puzzled by the error message found in the 'etc-glusterfs-glusterd.vol.log'.
It seems like it will show the below message regardless of what i have done
to troubleshoot - So, what Volume does these error messages are referring
to? Is that referring to the HA_VOL_NAME in the
/usr/libexec/ganesha/ganesha-ha.sh? Do I need to change any of the 4 HA_*
variables inside ganesha-ha.sh?
E [MSGID: 106123] [glusterd-syncop.c:1407:gd_commit_op_phase] 0-management:
Commit of operation 'Volume (null)' failed on localhost : Failed to set up
HA config for NFS-Ganesha. Please check the log file for details
Question 2) do I really have to start corosync before enabling nfs-ganesha?
Any help will be appreciated!!!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-users