[Gluster-users] Replicated striped data lose

Mahdi Adnan mahdi.adnan at earthlinktele.com
Sun Mar 13 16:07:54 UTC 2016

My HBAs are LSISAS1068E, and the filesystem is XFS.
I tried EXT4 and it did not help.
I have created a stripted volume in one server with two bricks, same issue.
and i tried a replicated volume with just "sharding enabled" same issue,
as soon as i disable the sharding it works just fine, niether sharding
nor striping works for me.
i did follow up with some of threads in the mailing list and tried some
of the fixes that worked with the others, none worked for me. :(