[Gluster-users] glusterfs ctdb issues

Poornima Gurusiddaiah pgurusid at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 09:00:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

So, you can find the documentation for configuring CTDB for gluster backend here:
https://github.com/gluster/glusterdocs/blob/master/Administrator%20Guide/Accessing%20Gluster%20from%20Windows.md

I guess you have missed creating CTDB volume and mounting it on all nodes and using that volume to store ctdb lock file.

If that is the case, then that explains the 2 issues you are facing.

Also, once you follow the steps in the documentation, change the ctdb.conf to:
CTDB_RECOVERY_LOCK=/gluster/lock

Will update the documentation to include this step as well.

Let us know if it helped.

Regards,
Poornima