[Gluster-users] Upgrading Gluster 3.5.3 to 3.5.7

Martel, Michael H michael.martel at vsc.edu
Thu Mar 10 10:41:55 UTC 2016

In case anyone cares, I did this upgrade yesterday.  I unmounted the clients, stopped the volume, and stopped the gluster-server service.   Then apt-get install the new packages and restart everything.

Everything came back up and is working fine.  It even appears to have fixed the memory leak that developed after the last round of debian wheezy updates.

Michael

--

   Michael H. Martel              | Director of Data Center Administration