[Gluster-users] Per-client prefered server?

Krutika Dhananjay kdhananj at redhat.com
Tue Mar 8 09:11:16 UTC 2016

IIUC, you would essentially be unmounting the volume from the old building
and mounting it near the new building, correct?
In that case, you would need to set the read-subvolume-index command line
option appropriately when mounting again.
The selection of the new read child will not happen automatically.

HTH,
Krutika

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 5:59 PM, Yannick Perret <yannick.perret at liris.cnrs.fr