[Gluster-users] 3.7.12 disaster

Kevin Lemonnier lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Wed Jun 29 12:48:29 UTC 2016

Just to add some info on that, I did a fresh install of 3.7.12 here (without setting that option)
and I don't have a problem starting the VMs.

I do have a problem the libgfapi though, I can't create VMs with qcow disks (I get a timeout)
and I can create VMs with raw disks but when I try to format them with mkfs.ext4 they shut down
without any errors.
Maybe it's related ? Are you using qcow ?
I added the volume as NFS and I'm using that without any problem for now with both qwoc and raw, maybe
you could try that, see if at least your VMs can boot that way.