[Gluster-users] CMA: unable to get RDMA device list

Alan Hartless harty83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 06:01:21 UTC 2016

Hi Anoop,

1. I didn't configure anything specific with RDMA so I assume TCP. When I
run gluster volume status all on the working pod, it has 0 for the RDMA
Port. The server that won't start Gluster is a Docker image running Ubuntu
14.04 with Gluster 3.7 installed from Gluster's apt repositories.

2. There are no error messages for the bricks. No brick logs at all on the
server since it won't even start Glusterd due to the RDMA error. On the
working server, there are no errors recorded for the bricks.

Thanks,
Alan