[Gluster-users] Which version supports extended acls?

B.K.Raghuram bkrram at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 10:14:11 UTC 2016

This is probably a naive question but could I know from which version
onwards  was support for extended ACLs supported? Specifically, I wanted to
know from which version would all setfacl/getfacl commands work as expected.

Also, a broader question emnating from this is would it be useful for a
feature/version matrix be put up so that it is easy for users to figure out
from which version numbers support which features? This would probably be
difficult if support for a particular feature was enhanced in later
versions but .... Right now, one has to find and go through all old release
notes to figure it out.