[Gluster-users] setfacl: Operation not supported

Evans, Kyle evans.584 at osu.edu
Fri Jun 24 18:13:19 UTC 2016

Hi Jiffin,

Thanks for the help.  You understand correctly, I am talking about the client.  The problem is intermittent, and those lines DO appear in the log when it works but DO NOT appear in the log when it is broken.  Also, here is another log I am getting that may be relevant:

[2016-06-13 17:39:33.128941] I [dict.c:473:dict_get] (-->/usr/lib64/glusterfs/3.7.5/xlator/system/posix-acl.so(posix_acl_setxattr_cbk+0x26) [0x7effdbdfb3a6] -->/usr/lib64/glusterfs/3.7.5/xlator/system/posix-acl.so(handling_other_acl_related_xattr+0x22) [0x7effdbdfb2a2] -->/lib64/libglusterfs.so.0(dict_get+0xac) [0x7effef3e80cc] ) 0-dict: !this || key=system.posix_acl_access [Invalid argument]

Thanks,

Kyle