[Gluster-users] Gluster Startup Issue

Heiko L. heikol at fh-lausitz.de
Thu Jun 23 06:21:17 UTC 2016

hostname not needed

# nodea=10.1.1.100;bricka=/mnt/sda6/brick4
should be working

but I prefer like to work with hostnames.

regards heiko

PS i forgot notes:
- xfs,zfs (ext3 work, but partially bad performance (V3.4))
- brickdir should not be topdir of fs
  /dev/sda6 /mnt/brick4, brick=/mnt/brick4 ->  not recommended
  /dev/sda6 /mnt/sda6,   brick=/mnt/sda6/brick4     better