[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Mesos Isolator

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Fri Jun 17 03:22:40 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Savage, Rory (CORP)
<Rory.Savage at adp.com> wrote:
> Hello-
>
> I am new to this list.   I currently have  few Mesos clusters running Docker
> containers launched under Marathon.    I am also utilizing the
> GlusterFS/Docker Volume Driver plugin for these containers which works
> pretty well.   However, as more mesos frameworks mature, I want to drop
> docker containers for native mesos containers.   I thought I saw a glusterfs
> mesos islolator project out there, but I am no longer able to find it.
> Does anyone know if there is a native mesos glusterfs isolator out there?
> Or perhaps know how to build one?

I had a quick look about the available isolators in upstream Mesos.
There is no Gluster native isolator but probably the shared filesystem
or posix isolators may work with a Gluster mount. What gluster
features would you look to have in a native Gluster isolator? quotas?

Thanks,
Vijay