[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Mesos Isolator

Savage, Rory (CORP) Rory.Savage at ADP.com
Thu Jun 16 13:50:56 UTC 2016

Hello-

I am new to this list.   I currently have  few Mesos clusters running Docker containers launched under Marathon.    I am also utilizing the GlusterFS/Docker Volume Driver plugin for these containers which works pretty well.   However, as more mesos frameworks mature, I want to drop docker containers for native mesos containers.   I thought I saw a glusterfs mesos islolator project out there, but I am no longer able to find it.   Does anyone know if there is a native mesos glusterfs isolator out there?   Or perhaps know how to build one?

Thanks,

Rory Savage

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.