[Gluster-users] Why rdma.so is missing often

jayakrishnan mm jayakrishnan.mm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:57:42 UTC 2016

Gluster version 3.7.6
I get "Connection failed. Please check if gluster daemon is operational.",
sometimes.
When I check the log file , it  says  that rdma.so  cannot  be  found.
I did  remove  all  the  vol files  and  restarted  the  glusterd.

Again  when I tried  to create volume, the connection failed  message
appears again.

I am  at loss  to understand  why this rdma.so is missing. Is this this
necessary? How to get away  from this error ?
Attached the log

Best regards
JK