[Gluster-users] Expand distributed replicated volume

Gandalf Corvotempesta gandalf.corvotempesta at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:54:12 UTC 2016

> I realize I just repeated the same example in different words but I hope this answers
> your questions. So do let us know if something is not clear.

Is unclear, probably because i don't understand how gluster works and
because I don't
understand why was designed like this. Having to replace bricks just
to add a single
server and not multiple servers due to the replica count, is absolutely unclear.

Any other scale-out storage allows this natively.