[Gluster-users] RAID on GLUSTER node

Mathieu Chateau mathieu.chateau at lotp.fr
Mon Jan 18 06:56:54 UTC 2016

Hello,

You should also check how are performance when 96TB volume is degraded
(remove one disk) and rebuilding (after putting back disk).
You can adjust performance impact of rebuild rate, but it will take longer
to complete (during which another disk may fail).

Also reboot one node while copying file, to ensure that files healing can
handle your files count.

Cordialement,
Mathieu CHATEAU
http://www.lotp.fr