[Gluster-users] Issue in Adding/Removing the gluster node

Gaurav Garg ggarg at redhat.com
Wed Feb 24 09:14:47 UTC 2016

hi abhishek,

i need to look further why are you falling in this situation. file name and uuid in /var/lib/glusterd/peers  should be same. each file in /var/lib/glusterd/peers having information about its peer in the cluster.

could you join #gluster channel on freenode. just ping me (irc name:  ggarg) after joining the channel.

Thanks,
Gaurav