[Gluster-users] Troubleshooting Gluster Client Mount Disconnection

Soumya Koduri skoduri at redhat.com
Sat Feb 20 03:48:14 UTC 2016

On 02/20/2016 02:08 AM, Takemura, Won wrote:
> I am new user / admin of  Gluster.
>
> I am involved in a support issue where access to a gluster mount fails
> and the error is displayed when users attempt to access the mount:
>   -bash: cd: /app/: Transport endpoint is not connected

This error is typically thrown when the connection to gluster volume
brick processes is lost. Could you check the status of the bricks of
that volume when this issue is seen. For nfs-mounts check if the volume
is still exported using the command 'showmount -e <server_ip>'.

The logs are copied to '/var/log/glusterfs' folder.

For issues with nfs-mount, look at '/var/log/glusterfs/nfs.log' and for
brick logs, check '/var/log/glusterfs/bricks/*'

Thanks,
Soumya