[Gluster-users] Volume default options - turn off trash translator

Massimiliano Ferrero m.ferrero at cognitio.it
Fri Dec 30 16:01:47 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am working on a 3 nodes gluster cluster, the nodes are vagrant
virtualbox machines with ubuntu 16.04

these are the packages installed (ubuntu repositories)

ii  glusterfs-client 3.7.6-1ubuntu1                     amd64
clustered file-system (client package)
ii  glusterfs-common 3.7.6-1ubuntu1                     amd64
GlusterFS common libraries and translator modules
ii  glusterfs-server 3.7.6-1ubuntu1                     amd64
clustered file-system (server package)

Is it possible to set global volume options applied on all volumes on
creation?

In particular I would like to turn off features.trash for new volumes

We are using heketi to provision the volumes for a kubernetes cluster
and I need the volumes to be empty on creation.

Many thanks

Massimiliano Ferrero

--
Massimiliano Ferrero - Cognitio s.r.l.
c/o Toolbox, via Agostino da Montefeltro 2, 10134 Torino