[Gluster-users] File operation failure on simple distributed volume

Mohammed Rafi K C rkavunga at redhat.com
Tue Dec 13 14:33:58 UTC 2016

Hi Yonex,

Is this consistently reproducible ? if so, Can you enable debug log [1]
and check for any message similar to [2]. Basically you can even search
for "EOF on socket".

You can set your log level back to default (INFO) after capturing for
some time.

[1] : gluster volume set <volname> diagnostics.brick-log-level DEBUG and
gluster volume set <volname> diagnostics.client-log-level DEBUG

[2] : http://pastebin.com/xn8QHXWa

Regards

Rafi KC