[Gluster-users] RE : Frequent connect and disconnect messages flooded in logs

Micha Ober micha2k at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 17:24:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

are you using the 3.7 branch since it was released or did you use
another version before?
I don't know if it's possible in your case, but would it be feasible to
downgrade to 3.4?
As I said, with 3.4 I did not have a single problem (well, at least no
disconnects causing files to go into split-brain...).
It would be very interesting if the same is true in your case.

If it would help anything, I should also be able to grant access to our
cluster.

- Micha