[Gluster-users] GlusterFS best practices

Momonth momonth at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 15:36:31 UTC 2016

It's a good point, thanks. I can potentially throw a lot of hardware
at it, so any measures taken against possible split brains are worthy
of doing.

I'm now trying to understand what a reasonable number of nodes a
gluster cluster can have (without major head aches with re-balancing
etc.), what people's experience about it etc.