[Gluster-users] Limits of Disperse volumes

Руденко Александр fatruden at ya.ru
Wed Aug 24 17:57:44 UTC 2016

Serkan, thank you for information!

9 PB it's very cool!

Can i ask you few questions about your instalation? If, it's not dificult for you)

Do you use libgfapi or FUSE or NFS on client side?
How many files are you have in your volume?
Files are more big or small?
How faster does "ls" work)?

I think this information be interesting for more people in comunity.