[Gluster-users] Memory leak with a replica 3 arbiter 1 configuration

Benjamin Edgar benedgar8 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 20:42:58 UTC 2016

My test servers have been running for about 3 hours now (with the while
loop to constantly write and delete files) and it looks like the memory
usage of the arbiter brick process has not increased in the past hour.
Before it was constantly increasing, so it looks like adding the "GF_FREE
(ctx->iattbuf);" line in arbiter.c fixed the issue. If anything changes
overnight I will post an update, but I believe that the fix worked!

Once this patch makes it into the master branch, how long does it usually
take to get released back to 3.8?

Thanks!
Ben