[Gluster-users] 3.8.2 : Node not healing

David Gossage dgossage at carouselchecks.com
Fri Aug 19 15:21:10 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 6:21 AM, Lindsay Mathieson <
lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just as another data point - today I took one server down to add a network
> card. Heal Count got up to around 1500 while I was doing that.
>
> Once the server was back up, it started healing right away, in under a
> hour it was done. While it was healing I brought VM's backup on the node,
> this was not a problem.
>
> This of course was a clean shutdown. The previous one which had issues, I
> killed glusterfsd with VM's still running on that node.

Any issues since then?  Was contemplating updating  from 3.7.14 -> 3.8.2
this weekend prior to doing some work changing up the underlying brick raid
levels and needing to do full heals one by one.  So far has been fine on my
test bed with what limited use I can put on it.