[Gluster-users] 3.7.14 packages in Storage SIG repo

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sat Aug 13 10:18:41 UTC 2016

On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 11:57:08AM +0200, Tiemen Ruiten wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just wondering why the 3.7.14 rpms are not yet available in the Storage SIG
> repo?

They are available in the centos-gluster37-test repository. I have not
had feedback from anyone that these packages work fine, so they have not
been signed and pushed to the mirrors yet.

You can try them out like this:

  # yum install centos-release-gluster37
  # yum --enablerepo=centos-gluster37-test glusterfs-server

Please let me know if the packages work for you, and I'll mark them for
release. Updates are made available in the repositories on Mon-Thu. If
there is a reply from someone before Monday, 3.7.14 can get included in
the next batch.

Thanks,
Niels