[Gluster-users] Move brick to new Node ( Distributed - Replicated Mode )

tecforte jason tecforte.jason at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 08:00:21 UTC 2016

Hi Anuradha,

Thanks for the advice, the version i use is 3.8.

You are correct with my requirement with original 2 nodes ( Distributed -
Replicated Mode ) expanded to 3 nodes  ( Distributed - Replicated Mode ).May
i know the additional work for heal to be triggered based on the glusterfs
version 3.8 ?

My another question is : IF i only have 2 bricks in each nodes,
any possibility add the 4th node ( also only have 2 bricks ) or 5th node
etc.. to the cluster ? With the condition cannot add more brick to existing
node.

Thank you for the guide.

Jason